Department of Parliamentary Services
This session will cover a practical 5 stage model that had been implemented by the Australian Federal parliament and can be adopted to build cyber resiliency in any organisation.
- Current threat environment faced by the Australian Parliament will be highlighted.
- Stepping through an adaptable model adopted by the parliament to deliver prediction, protection, detection, response and measurement capabilities in it cyber practices.
- Real examples will be provided on the implementation of the model as well as advice and guidance for other organisations that may wish to adopt a similar journey
Senior executives who are rarely involved with cyber security often find the space technical and complex. Without support, the success of implementing a cyber security solution or strategy can be difficult. This roundtable will focus on:
- How to prioritise cyber security issues and accentuate necessity when risks require immediate attention.
- Creating an influencing business case where cyber security and cyber security culture may not be the departmental priority.